Taulia experience center
SUPPLIER SUPPORT SERVICES
Invoices are reviewed and approved by your customer; never Taulia. Use Taulia to track the status of your invoices.
No. The approval/rejection of invoices is owned by your customer.
An invoice can be rejected for many reasons. If there is no rejection reason provided, contact your customer.
Invoices submitted through Taulia are transmitted to your customer's accounting system in real-time. It helps speed up the approval process.
It means your customer is reviewing your invoice. Contact your customer if you have questions.
Your customer/buyer does. Taulia is a platform that electronically delivers POs to suppliers. If you have concerns regarding the details of the PO, contact your customer.
POs are created by your customer/buyer. Report the issue to them. If an update is made, the updated PO is pushed back to Taulia.
We highly recommend using Taulia when invited by your customer to simplify your business transactions.
Your company must be invited by your customer. If you there is an existing account, ask your Taulia account admin to invite you as a user.
Taulia is connected to your customer's accounting system. This allows your customer to deliver PO, invoice, or payment data between their system and Taulia. You can then see this information through your Taulia account.
Yes. We call this "merging". Merging accounts allow you to access all accounts using a one login.
You can only deactivate previously active user accounts.
We are a technology company dedicated to helping simplify business transactions and increase cash flow through an easy to use platform.
Taulia Support and the entire Technical Services team is dedicated in helping you succeed. To do that, we have policies in place to show our unwavering commitment to you. Take a moment to read through our support policies to learn more.
Vodafone Supply Chain Financing
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why should I participate in Vodafone’s Supply Chain Financing (SCF) program?
• Web delivery – 24/7 visibility through the Taulia portal, a FREE web-based application with many self-service features including the ability to view/download invoice and payment details.
• Enrollment – The onboarding process is simple, direct and only takes a few minutes to complete. There is NO complicated, time-consuming financial review process.
• Lower financing costs – Access working capital at much lower rates than you are likely to receive under traditional factoring or borrowing arrangements.
• Increased liquidity – Avoid the need to use your often limited or costly bank lines, freeing up borrowing capacity with your lenders.
• Improved A/R risk & Balance Sheet – Off-balance sheet liquidity (Non-recourse payments) allow you to manage your accounts receivable concentrations and internal credit limits while improving your balance sheet position.
• Improves cash flow forecasting – “On-demand” access to monetize your receivables
• Flexibility – Suppliers can elect to sell their receivables, or not, however they choose
• Speed – Discounts are a simple point-and-click process and funds are received within a couple of days
Q. How does it work?
Q. If I join the program do I need to send my invoices to Taulia?
No - There is no change to the current process. You will continue to send invoices to Vodafone for approval as you currently do.
Q. Do I need to set up a new bank account with Taulia?
No – There is no need to open a new bank account. You will receive payment into the same nominated account as you currently do.
Q. Who should I contact if I do not see my invoice on the platform?
If you invoice does not appear on the Taulia Platform, the likelihood is it has not yet been approved. Therefore we suggest you contact your Vodafone representative through the usual channels to seek clarity on the status of the invoice.
Q. If the invoice appears on the Taulia platform but I do not see the funds in my account, what should I do?
Firstly ensure that you have selected the invoice for early payment via the platform. If the invoice has been selected and you still do not see the funds, please contact Taulia Support. EUR payments should reach you in 1-2 business days. GBP, USD and other currencies can take 2-3 business days.
Q. What does non-recourse payment mean?
When Vodafone approve an invoice and you select it for early payment, once you receive the funds into your account, Taulia has no legal right to claim these funds back at a later date (even in the unlikely event of non-payment of Vodafone to Taulia on the original invoice). Therefore, helping mitigate your risk as a supplier.
Also as the payments are non-resource, they are not classified as Debt on your balance sheet, thus strengthening your company’s financial position.
Q. What is Libor and does the rate change?
Libor is the benchmark rate that some of the world's leading banks charge each other for short-term loans. The rate fluctuates marginally on a daily basis, but reflects the general cost of borrowing in the market.
If you have more than one customer using the Taulia Portal and you need access to two or more accounts with the same login, you can combine your customers to one login.
Information on how to update your address data.
Manage your bank information through the portal!
In this article you will find main possible issues about two-factor authentication.
Learn how to turn on Cashflow™, a feature that enables you to automatically receive early payments after invoice approval by customers in exchange for a percentage.
You can manage your account users in the portal and provide different levels of access.