Taulia experience center
SUPPLIER SUPPORT SERVICES
Invoices are reviewed and approved by your customer; never Taulia. Use Taulia to track the status of your invoices.
No. The approval/rejection of invoices is owned by your customer.
An invoice can be rejected for many reasons. If there is no rejection reason provided, contact your customer.
Invoices submitted through Taulia are transmitted to your customer's accounting system in real-time. It helps speed up the approval process.
It means your customer is reviewing your invoice. Contact your customer if you have questions.
Your customer/buyer does. Taulia is a platform that electronically delivers POs to suppliers. If you have concerns regarding the details of the PO, contact your customer.
POs are created by your customer/buyer. Report the issue to them. If an update is made, the updated PO is pushed back to Taulia.
We highly recommend using Taulia when invited by your customer to simplify your business transactions.
Your company must be invited by your customer. If you there is an existing account, ask your Taulia account admin to invite you as a user.
Taulia is connected to your customer's accounting system. This allows your customer to deliver PO, invoice, or payment data between their system and Taulia. You can then see this information through your Taulia account.
Yes. We call this "merging". Merging accounts allow you to access all accounts using a one login.
You can only deactivate previously active user accounts.
We are a technology company dedicated to helping simplify business transactions and increase cash flow through an easy to use platform.
Taulia Support and the entire Technical Services team is dedicated in helping you succeed. To do that, we have policies in place to show our unwavering commitment to you. Take a moment to read through our support policies to learn more.
Account administrators and company IT can do a lot to ensure only the right people have access to their account at the Taulia Portal and possess the right privileges.
We would like to share our best practices for securing customer accounts and performing security reviews:
- Administrators should regularly review the list of users associated with the account. and reviewing each account to ensure:
- If your company has an IdP (Identity Provider), we encourage you to set up SSO (Single Sign-On) for your account. You should engage your IT team as well as Taulia Support for assistance with that. If you can’t set up SSO, then you should incorporate updated Taulia users' access into your IT off-boarding process for people who leave your company.
- While the Admin users should be kept at a minimum, we encourage you to have at least 2 Admin users, to ensure no Admin is a single point of failure.
- Install an antivirus software and keep it updated always.
- Clear your Cache memory regularly.
- Do not use the “Save Password” feature in your web browser. We do not recommend this feature.
- We encourage you to use more complex and longer passwords containing digits and special characters.
If you have more than one customer using the Taulia Portal and you need access to two or more accounts with the same login, you can combine your customers to one login.
In this article you will find main possible issues about two-factor authentication.
Learn how to turn on Cashflow™, a feature that enables you to automatically receive early payments after invoice approval by customers in exchange for a percentage.
You can manage your account users in the portal and provide different levels of access.
Branch permissions allow account admins to give access to specific data in the portal.
Use the email notification settings feature to manage your email notifications.